Building Brands. Achieving Goals. Increasing Sales and Distribution.
Brandlink Program for Developing Sales in the US Market
US Sales Structure Methodology
- Brandlink Inc., a wine industry brand building company based in NY, is led by a wine industry veteran of 20 years of wine sales experience at leading US companies such as The Diageo Corporation and the Gallo Winery with extensive wholesaler contacts across the US in the largest US markets.
- Brandlink will present your brand and its success stories to key US wholesalers for long term business relationships and income for your wine company.
- The Brandlink team will work with its partners to build your brand in the US by gaining distributors, selling your brands, and assisting in marketing them to success in the trade.
Brandlink Inc. Sales Team
- John Arden, President of Brandlink Inc. calls on distributors and key buyers to execute and exceed sales goals in the market.
- Our Sales Representative calls on the top AAA accounts in NY and NJ, both on and off premise. She is both available for monthly distributor ride withs, staff trainings, and general support for key accounts.
- Our Manager of Events and in house tastings and event staff are professional, reliable, and effective for conducting brand building events such as trade shows, in store tastings, staff trainings and various events.
- Our Billing Manager is available to assist in conducting overseas transactions business to business as compared to the cost in time and capital to manage overseas employees.
- Brandlink Inc. services brands nationally for the US market via the alliance the company has with key brokers and representatives in the largest US markets such as California North, California South, Florida, Texas, Arizona, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Illinois.
What are the Benefits of the Brandlink Program?
- A dedicated staff with the mission of gaining distributors and increasing sales long term for your company.
- Long term brand management experience and extensive wine industry relationships to grow sales and implement structure for the US market.
- Limitless potential in the US at a fair an affordable cost, now the largest wine market in the world.
- US sales and marketing arm in one company.
- Brand A was selling less than 50 cases annually in the NY market and was not in any other Northeast US markets. Upon being hired, Brandlink gained the brand a new distributor in NY that covered both the NY and NJ market as well as additional distributors in Boston, Massachusetts and Providence, Rhode Island.
- Brandlink and its distributors have amassed over 1200 new placements of this product and has generated over $300,000 in new sales. Brandlink was hired only 5 months ago by this company and has a goal to do over $1,000,000 US in 2012 and $2,500,000 which are obtainable objectives. 20,000 cases will be achieved in the brands first full year of business with Brandlink.
- Brand B was in just 2 states: NY and California. They were with distributors that were neglecting the brand and not paying proper attention to sales which were practically nonexistent. The NY wholesaler the brand had had excess inventory that was going bad and no new orders were gained in 18 months.
- The brand is now in 14 US states. In New York, all older goods have been sold out of the distributor and into the trade and new orders across the country are currently outpacing supply. The brand has been successfully reintroduced to the US market with a 2012 kickoff plan in place for all key US states including CA, NY,NJ, MA, FL, and IL.
**Specific brand names remain confidential per the brand owners' requests.